The first shipment of Autel Robotics’ new series of drones, EVO Lite and EVO Nano, has finally arrived at the US warehouse and is expected to reach distribution partners in the coming days. Unlike Autel’s previous offerings for businesses and prosumers, these drones are aimed at beginners and veterans alike. As such, the drone maker has released a new easy-to-use Autel Sky app to make shooting, editing, and sharing easy with just the press of a button.
The app is now available for download for iOS and Android devices, giving users access to amazing features such as SkyPortrait, “Your Personal Paparazzi”. With the push of a button, the drone rises into the air and snaps a photo of the user and their friends, automatically adjusting the lens so no one is left out of the frame.
You can also follow any person, animal or vehicle, to focus on your personal activities while the drone handles the cinematic side of the shot thanks to Dynamic Track 2.1 technology, Master Subject Tracking.
Plus, you can record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the smartphone, to bring videos to life even when the drone is far away, or narrate while filming for a better editing workflow. As soon as the shooting is complete, simply place a smartphone near the drone to download photos and videos at a blazing 160 Mbps.
Then there’s MovieMaster to easily create and share movies. The Autel Sky app provides a suite of video templates through which you can add soundtrack or filters to make drone footage even more epic whether you are a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
Autel Sky App Features
Here is what you can expect when you download the new Autel Sky drone app:
1. Elegant and easy to use interface.
2. Live HD Video Transmission: Up to 2.7K/1080p/720p resolutions supported.
3. Live flight status updates.
4. Professional camera settings: shutter speed, sensitivity, exposure compensation, etc.
5. One-click shooting modes: Rocket, Orbit, Flick, Fade Away.
6. Time Lapse Photography: Free Time-lapse, Surround Time-lapse, etc.
7. Panoramic photos: horizontal, vertical, wide angle, spherical.
8. Tracking Modes: Quick Tracking, Smart Tracking, Surround Tracking.
9. Powerful video editing functions: cropping, speed adjustment, reverse playback, etc.
10. Exquisite Video Templates: Create movies with just one click.
11. Abundant filters and stickers for editing.
12. Sync live flight log to record drone trajectory.
13. Auto detect firmware update.
Read more: New DJI Fly app update brings better drone control to professional users
Subscribe to DroneDJ on YouTube for exclusive videos