An award-winning computer learning product teaches the language of tomorrow to today’s students
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., August 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Imagine Learning, the largest provider of digital curriculum solutions in the United States, serving 15 million students in more than half of the nation’s school districts, today announced new features for its brand new product, Imagine Robotify. Designed to align with Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) standards, Imagine Robotify is a browser-based computer-based learning platform that uses animated virtual robots to teach coding to students in grades 3-10. Grade 8 and beyond in an engaging, fun and accessible way. way.
“At Imagine Learning, we are at the forefront of innovation, helping schools and families provide opportunities and access for learners,” said Jeff Pendleton, SVP and General Manager of Supplements and Interventions. “Since acquiring Robotify, our inventive team has found other ways to make teaching computer science and coding even more accessible and affordable.”
Imagine Robotifying is a browser-based digital solution designed to teach coding using the world’s best computer simulator. The platform gives learners the freedom and creativity they need to bring their original ideas to life and, in doing so, develop their capacity for communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. Imagine Robotify empowers students to master coding and computer skills and apply their critical thinking to robotics, math, and science through project and game-based learning. Students have access to over 1,000 different coding activities and games, including 24/7 access to the latest virtual robots without ever having to purchase physical hardware.
Features and benefits include:
- The best browser-based 3D robotics simulator, eliminating the need for expensive equipment to allow access and affordability to a much wider population of learners and teachers worldwide
- All new user interface
- One-stop-shop for teacher resources and tools to instruct students
- Project-based learning using Blockly and Python that applies knowledge to create, reuse, modify, and analyze code to solve problems
- New virtual robotics games to reinforce learning
- New customization feature lets teachers assign specific lessons and challenges to a class
- Coding and non-coding content for a complete computer science program
- Available in English and Spanish, as well as French, Japanese, Korean and Turkish
- New assessment and reporting tools to manage and track student performance and program effectiveness
In June, Imagine Robotify won the SIIA CODiE Award 2022 for Best coding and computational thinking solution. “Our mission has always been to show more students the power of computing and coding,” said Adam Dalton, co-founder and CEO of Imagine Robotify. “Receiving a prestigious CODiE award is further proof that Imagine Robotify makes a difference and helps enable equitable learning breakthroughs for all students.”
About Imagine Learning
Imagine Learning is a K-12 digital learning solutions company that sparks breakthroughs in learning by designing forward-thinking solutions at the intersection of people, programs, and technology to drive learning. student growth. Imagine Learning serves more than 15 million students and partners with more than half of the nation’s school districts. Imagine Learning flagship products include Imagine Edgenuity®, online courseware and virtual school service solutions; additional and interventional solutions for literacy, language, math, robotics and coding; and a high-quality numerical foundation curriculum, including illustrative mathematics®EL Education®and Odell Education®—all on Imagine Learning Classroom—and Twig Science®. Learn more about Imagine Learning’s digital solutions at imaginelearning.com.
SOURCE Imagine Learning LLC