- There’s a new “Robot Game” in Google Meet that you can play while waiting for meetings to start.
- The Robot Game is an endless running game, just like Google Chrome’s Dinosaur game.
- The longer you play, the harder and faster the robot game becomes.
If you use Google Chrome, you’re probably familiar with Dinosaur Game, the endless running game you can play when you’re not connected to the internet.
Google has just released a new version of this famous Easter egg: the robots game.
Robot game lets you kill time in Google Meet calls
The next time you get to a Google Meet call early, you might notice a little robot running across the bottom of your screen. This is a sneaky ad for Google Meet’s new bot game, designed to entertain early risers while they wait for everyone to join in.
Just like dinosaur game, robot game is an endless runner where you jump to dodge obstacles and get high score. Click your mouse Where press the up arrow key on your keyboard skip. The longer you hold the button, the higher you will jump.
You will earn more points the longer you go without hitting an obstacle. But the further you go, the faster your character runs, meaning you’ll have to think fast to stay alive.
Although it is captioned with the message Play while waiting, there is no real time limit on the Robot Game. You can open it at any time during the meeting and start playing. Just be careful not to get too distracted and miss important information.
How to Play Robot Game in Google Meet
The game is only available in the browser version of Google Meet, no mobile apps. And if your Google Account is managed by a third party, like your school or work, it might not show up.
1. Open a Google Meet call and click Activities icon at the bottom right. It looks like a pyramid made up of a triangle, a square and a circle.
2. Click it Robot game opportunity to start playing.