Cagayan de Oro, Philippines – The Higala mobile app was launched by the Philippine government to encourage contactless transactions and track foot traffic in the city of Cagayan de Oro.
What is Higala QR Code Scanner app?
Users who have registered with the software will be able to provide personal information to the software. It is made up of both visitors and permanent residents. When people entered service entities such as businesses or offices, this technique was used to track the number of people present.
Plus, it eliminates the need to fill out paper forms at every business you visit and it enables contactless entry into areas with entry restrictions. The information collected may be used in the event of an emergency, which may occur at any time and for no apparent reason.
What is the Higala mobile application?
Alternatively, its web browser can be used for QR scanning and to generate your QR codes, which can then be displayed in local malls without coming into contact with other people or equipment used by other people. The app can be downloaded by clicking the download link provided on its website, or the web browser can be used to scan the QR codes without coming into contact with another person or any other equipment used by other people .
In order to effectively track the movements of pedestrian citizens, the government has developed the Higala mobile application, which applies to both foreign tourists and citizens of the Philippines.
How to Download Higala Apk App?
- To begin the download process of the Higala App free, we must first open a web browser, accessible through one of the sites provided below – Cagayan de Oro.
- Once you have completed the basic information on Higala.gov.ph, you will receive an activation link at the email address you provided.
- Username, first name, middle name and last name, name extensions, app user’s gender, date of birth, country, contact number, ID Courier, Province, City/Municipality, Barangay, Address and Street are all required fields in the form. Finally, you need to review the privacy data content of the Higala app. You must also demonstrate that you are not a robot, but rather a human.
- Download URLs are now in the activation email you will receive in your inbox after signing up.
- In particular, it is intended for use with Android applications, and after clicking on the link, you can download it, which you then need to install on your device.
- Then, to login, provide the same username and password you used to create the form. However, before logging in via the application, check that you have clicked on the activation link.
How to download Higala app QR code?
Follow the steps given below to get the Higala app QR code scanner.
- Log in to the app.
- After that, click Generate QR Code button to generate QR code.
- Make a copy of the QR code for your records.
- Flash it in malls and use it to enter without contact.