Hello, Whitefish Bay. We’re back with a new edition of the Whitefish Bay Daily to keep you up to date with everything you might have missed over the weekend.
First of all, the weather forecast:
- Monday: Usually sunny and very cold. High: 23 Low: 18.
- Tuesday: Not as cold, becoming windy. High: 36 Low: 24.
Here are the best stories in Whitefish Bay today:
- Riverside Park ROOT (Restoring Our Exterior Together) (9:00 am)
- Varsity Girls Hockey vs. Brookfield Central (6:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- Whitefish Bay School District: “5 (Facebook)
- Village of Whitefish Bay: “Monday village reminders: Waste / recycling normally collected on Monday January 3, 2022, will be picked up on Tuesday January 4, 2022. 🏛The village town hall and the police administration are closed on Monday January 3, 2022. Office hours normal re … “(Facebook)
- Village of Whitefish Bay: “Department of Health update, Christmas tree pickup, January 2022 bay leaves, and more! – Official Whitefish Bay Weekly Bulletin for January 3. Link: https://conta.cc/3pR2vYN” (Facebook)
- Next door neighbor, N Lake Dr: “Used Book Sale Jan 8/9 Holy Family School – Come shop our annual Used Book Sale! There is something for everyone with a wide variety of titles for adults and children. Located in the cafeteria from Holy Family School. 4849 N. Wildwood, Whitefish … ” (The next door)
More from our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Do you like Whitefish Bay on a daily basis? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Okay, you’re all caught up for today! I’ll see you soon.
– John quinnies
About me: Hey, my name is John. I live in Milwaukee. I cover parts of the Milwaukee metro. Email me at [email protected] Contact us if you have something to say about Shorewood, Greenfield, Greendale, Oak Creek, Franklin, New Berlin, Whitefish Bay, Mount Pleasant or Sturtevant.